Introducing Uniden’s new digital phone system with a location free base, the DECT1730+1. Ideal for apartments and NBN connected homes.
Uniden’s location free base station enables users to have their phone handset almost anywhere in the house. Recommended for NBN connected homes where the phone connection is located in a position that is not where the phone is placed.
The DECT1730+1 uses the Wireless Friendly DECT technology and has an integrated digital answering machine with message counter so users don’t miss those important phone calls. These phones are ideally suited to high density living environments and have excellent array of features suitable for any home. They have great talking range, unique styling, 3 line backlit display LCD display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network friendly. The digital duplex speakerphone on the handset makes handsfree communication a breeze.
This phone has a duplex speakerphone allowing you to have hands free conversations and ensure you can keep working while on the phone. Users have the option to connect up to 6 additional handsets to the system accommodating to their needs and size of property – making life easier.
* Caller ID and POP ID Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually fee for this service. Caller ID Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
- Location Free Base
- Ideal for Apartments and NBN Connected Homes – NBN Compatible
- Up to 10 Hours Talk Time
- Up to 7 Days Standby Time
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine
- Advanced LCD and Caller ID Display
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Choice of Different Ring Tones
- Hearing Aid Compatible
- 3 Line Orange Backlit Dot – Matrix LCD Display with Icons
- Orange Backlit Keypad
- POP ID* – Caller Name Identification
- Alpha Display Caller ID
- 70 Phonebook Entries and 30 Caller ID* Memories
- Alphabetical Search and Dial
- 4-Way Key – Easy Operation
- Up to 6 Handsets using the One Phone Socket (2 Handsets Included)
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer
- Handset Conferencing
- Engineered in Japan
- 1 X DECT1730 Phone System
- 1 X DECT 1705 Additional Handset