Introducing a stylish new era in sophisticated communications, the new Uniden ELITE cordless phone series combines the elegant fusion of sleek design and state-of-the-art technology. Presenting stunning piano black finish and sleek, elegant European styling, the ELITE range is one the slimmest cordless phones in the market.
Now integrated with Bluetooth Technology the ELITE series allows you to Dial and Receive calls from your mobile and home landline on the same phone. It even allows you to pair up to 4 Mobile Phones to the ELITE series making it ideal in a large household and small business where the one phone is used. The ELITE series also gives you the ability to download your phonebook from the mobile phones to the cordless phone book with a massive 6000 Phonebook Capacity.
Ideal for modern high-density urban living, the ELITE range’s design is derived from cutting edge American DECT 6.0 Technology to deliver excellent call clarity. The phones are also Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly so they will not interfere with other wireless networks around the home or office – essential for the connected household.
Boasting a variety of comprehensive features, Uniden’s ELITE range offer a backlit LCD display, polyphonic ring tones, an integrated digital answering machine and a digital duplex speakerphone on the handset. The new phones are also multi-handset capable, allowing connection of up to ten handsets from the one phone line to suit larger households.
The Uniden ELITE Series is also compatible with an optional repeater (XDECT R002 or XDECT R001^) giving the phone system the capability of extending the range even further and ideal for larger households or businesses that require that extra range.
Uniden quality and performance make the ELITE series an outstanding and reliable digital choice – second to none when it comes to cordless phone technology.
The ELITE 9105 is available as an additional handset and charging base.
* Caller ID, POP ID and Visual Message Waiting features only work if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller ID Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
# Diagram Illustrates Concept Only. The actual enclosed product and its colour is shown on the front of the box.
â„¢ The DECT6.0 Interference Free Communication logo is a trademark of DECT forum.
^ The Repeater Station must be wall mounted to be Splashproof. Splashproof is defined as meeting the world standard JIS4 level. Being defined as having no harmful influence by receiving a splash of water from any direction. Please note the Cordless Phone Handset is NOT Splashproof.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- ELITE DECT Digital Technology Phone System
- Integrated Bluetooth Technology – MobileLink
- Pair up to 4 Mobile Phones
- European Styling
- Multi Handset Capabilities
- Up to 10 Handsets using the One Phone Socket
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer
- Integrated Digital Answering Machine with Remote Access
- Stylish Slim Design
- Backlit LCD Display with Clock
- Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly
- Polyphonic Ring Tones
- Advanced Phone Options with 6000 Entry Capacity
- Download Phonebook from the Mobile Phone to the Cordless Phone Address Book
- Caller ID (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Maxi Sound – Extra Loud Handset Volume Control
- Eco Friendly Mode
- 5 Way Navigation Button
- Touch Panel on Base
- Digital Duplex Speakerphone on Handset
- Download Phonebook between Handsets
- 16 Minutes Answering Machine Recording Time
- Up to 7 Hours Talk Time
- Up to 7 Days Standby Time
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Keypad Lock
- Headset Compatible
- Talk Time: 7 Hours
- Standby Time: 7 Days
- Battery Capacity: DC 3.6V, 800mAH
- Dimensions: 173mm (H) X 178mm (W) x 98mm (D)
- Additional Handset: 170mm (H) X 82mm (W) x 82mm (D)