The New benchmark in Digital Cordless Phone communication for the visually and hearing impaired. This new SSE Series has improved features compatible with an Optional Splashproof / Two-Way Alert SOS Pendant which can be added. The SSE Pendant is perfect for peace of mind by allowing your call for help to be answered by a person of your choice.
The new SS E06 Cordless Handset features an extra loud ringing volume and bright red visual ringer making it ideal for the impaired. This product is an additional Optional Handset to enable you to expand your Uniden SSE Cordless.
The SS E06 has a comprehensive array of features suitable for any home. They have enhanced talking range, unique styling, a Large Backlit LCD Display and are Wireless (WiFi) Network Friendly. The Digital Duplex Speakerphone on the handset makes hands free communication a breeze.
This phone system is perfect for people who have suffered hearing loss and visual problems. It’s also perfect for Noisy Homes or Workplaces (e.g. Warehouses) – use the Extra Loud Audio Controls. This system is also suited to Quiet “Do Not Disturb” Areas (e.g. Nursing Homes) – use the Visual Incoming Call Indicator. The Do Not Disturb Function allows you to mute the ringer and is ideal for those times that you don’t want to be disturbed.
Medical Note: If you have a personal medical device such as a pacemaker or hearing aid, please consult with the manufacturer of this device to determine if it is adequately shielded from external RF (radio frequency) energy. This telephone product operates in the frequency in the frequency range of 1.88 GHz to 1.90 GHz and has a maximum output power level of 0.25watts.
† This Handset features Text to Speech (TTS) Technology – Announces the number when you dial and has the ability to read and announce the name of the caller*.
*Caller ID and POP Features work only if you subscribe to the service provided by your local telephone company. There is usually a fee for this service. Caller Type 2 service is currently not available in New Zealand.
- XDECT Digital Technology Additional Handset
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- 1 Cordless Phone for Mobility
- Extra Loud Audio Controls
- Large Display Screen
- Large Easy-To-Read Buttons
- Text to Speech (TTS) Technologyâ€
- Handset Conferencing
- Intercom/Announce Call Transfer
- Hearing Aid Compatible (T-Coil)
- Do Not Disturb Function
- Advanced LCD & Caller ID Display*
- Backlit Full Dot Matrix LCD Display
- POP ID* – Caller Name Identification
- Alpha Display Caller ID
- 50 Caller ID* Memories and 200 Phonebook Entries on each Handset
- Individual Caller Polyphonic Tone Allocations*
- Caller ID* (Type 1 & Type 2)
- Audio Boost & Volume Control on the Handset
- Visual Ringer Indicator on the Base and the Handset
- Keypad Lock
- Handsfree Speaker
- Battery Level Indicator
- Optional Extra Headset: HS-910 & HS-915
- Optional Wireless DECT Digital Wireless Headset: HS-950
- Optional Wireless Emergency Alert Pendant: SSE PENDANT
- Talk Time: Up to 10 Hours
- Standby Time: Up to 7 Days
- SS E06 Dimensions – Handset & Base Unit:200mm (H) x 65mm (W) x 85mm (D)
- SS E06 Weight – Handset & Base: 211g