Introducing the easy-to-use amplified voice stereo receiver (SS EVR1) to assist people with hearing difficulties. The new assistive listening device* helps users enjoy audible sound beyond their usual capacity.
The assistive listening device is ideal in many lifestyle situations whether it is difficulty in hearing in a loud environment or simply struggling to listen to the TV.
An embedded microphone on each earpiece uses digital stereo technology to pick up and amplify natural audio. This delivers superior stereo sound, providing the hearing impaired with a better experience. The sensitive microphones also block out any unexpected loud sounds, protecting the user from further hearing loss.
The receiver has a lightweight and ergonomic design with specially designed earphones available in four sizes, from extra small to large, a comfortable fit for all ages. Other features include a left/right audio balance control and an adjustable volume control.
The new assistive listening device includes two rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries and charger, as well as a soft case and belt clip.
- Adjustable volume control
- Sensitive microphone is effectively protected from unexpected loud sounds
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- Specially designed earphones with four sizes of ear caps included (XS, S, M and L)
- Easy-to-use device with 1-Power SW and voice controls
- Superior stereo sound quality
- Embedded microphones on each earpiece pick up and amplify natural sounds using digital stereo technology
- Left/right audio balance control
- LED power indicator
- 2 x rechargeable AAA NiMH batteries and charger included
- Soft case and belt clip included