Introducing the latest in UHF Adventure 2-Way Radios from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH105-2 is in a new smart and rugged and splash proof design and a must for those that need to remain connected.
Uniden’s new UH105-2 radio are a must-have for users wanting to stay in touch while exploring the great outdoors. When hiking or camping in remote areas without mobile reception, the UH105-2 radios are a reliable way of communicating with family and friends.
Built for Australia’s rugged conditions, the UH105-2 series offer high grade performance in a lightweight, compact design delivering 1 Watt power for extended range. The UH105-2 UHF Radio can communicate up to a 7+km range allowing users to stay connected on their next adventure even in the most remote locations without mobile reception. The radio includes multi-purpose features such as an in-built LED light providing added safety and convenience, particularly when hiking at night.
The UH105-2 series provides adventurers with clear, uninterrupted radio transmission from 80 UHF channels. Users can enjoy up to 16+ hours talk time before recharging via the convenient and cost-saving USB Charging using the included rechargeable batteries.
Other features include a large channel display with backlit for easy viewing and Auto Squelch, which blocks out unwanted background noises for crystal clear messages.
* Please note: CH 22 and CH 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications. Voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, CH 62 and CH 63 are for future use and are receive only channels. ^ Charging feature with DC/USB charge cable requires rechargeable NiMH batteries only (not included). † Operating time: Up to 16hrs – Based on Duty Cycle TX 5%, RX 5%, Standby 90% with Alkaline Batteries. # 7+km: Typical range line of sight. Specifications subject to change without notice. Do not mix old/new/alkaline/NiMH batteries.
- 80 UHF Channels
- Mini Compact Size (174mm (H) X 53mm (W) X 30mm (D)
- LCD Display
- Auto Battery Save
- Channel Scan
- Battery Level Indicator
- 1W RF Output Power
- Auto Squelch Levels
- USB Charging
- Requires 3 X AA Rechargeable NiMH or 3 X AA standard Alkaline Batteries per individual unit (not included)
- Belt Clips Included
- Built Ruggest for Australian & New Zealand Conditions
- Automatic Display Backlight
- Interference Eliminator CTCSS / DCS (38+104)
- Dual Watch Mode
- Call Tones (10)
- VOX Voice Activated Transmit
- Keypad Lock
- 2 X UH105
- 2 X Belt Clips
- 2 X Earpience Mic
- 2 X USB Cables for charging batteries (Batteries not included)