Introducing the latest in UHF Communications from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH35-2 is a 80 Narrowband Channel* handheld radio.
This pack contain two ultra-compact 500mW UHF Radios that have been built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand conditions.
The UH35-2 has a range of 3km+ and with its Range Extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions. The units also have an operating time of up to 20 hours.
The new and improved ultra-compact design allows you to take the radios anywhere – walking, camping, shopping, biking or just hanging out. With extended range and crystal clear sound, UH35-2 is the ultimate in affordable wireless communications.
* Please note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are guard channels and are unavailable for use.
# Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions.
â€ Operating time (in hours): 20 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode with Alkaline Batteries.
Factory setting is to Australian frequencies only. Refer to Owner’s manual for New Zealand setting.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Mini Compact Design
- Built for Rugged Australia and New Zealand Conditions
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- 500mW Maximum RF Output Power
- LCD Display
- D+ Booster (Extreme Distance Booster)
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- Battery Level Indicator
- Auto Battery Save
- Channel Scan
- Auto Squelch
- # Range: 3+kms Typical Range in kms (line of sight)
- Operating Time: 20+hrs
- Batteries: 3xAAA Alkaline Batteries per individual(not included)
- Dimensions: 138mm(H) x 50mm(W) x 30mm(D)
- 2x UH35 UHF Radios
- 2x Belt Clips