Introducing Uniden’s new and improved smallest UHF Radio. The UH45 is ideal for staying connected on your next adventure, even in the most remote locations without mobile reception. The portable UH45 is compact and has been built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions.
The UH45 series introduces a new Kid-Zone feature to UHF communication – allowing parents to block out unwanted conversations so kids can use the UHF radio with family and friends. Another handy addition to the UH45 Series is the introduction of an inbuilt LED Light, ideal for camping.
The UH45 has a range of up to 3+Km and with its range extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions. The unit also has an operating time of up to 20 hours and can be easily, quickly and in a cost saving manner be charged through a Micro USB with the radio compatible with rechargeable batteries (not included).
The mini compact size is designed to allow you to take the radio anywhere – walking, camping, shopping, biking or just hanging out. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the UH45 is the ultimate in affordable wireless communication. The UH45 Series Is available in a number of different packs and colours.
* Please note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are guard channels and are unavailable for use.
# Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions.
^Operating time (in hours): 20 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode with Alkaline Batteries.
- Kid-Zone (block out unwanted conversations)
- Inbuilt LED Light
- Micro USB Charging
- 80 channels
- Range: 3+km#
- Operating Time: 20hrs^
- Mini Compact Size
- Rechargeable or Standard Battery Compatible (Not included)
- D+Booster (Extreme Distance Booster)
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- Backlit LCD Display
- Interference Eliminator (CTCSS)
- Auto Battery Save
- Channel Scan
- Battery Level Indicator
- 500mW RF Output Power
- Auto Squelch
- Roger Beep, CTCSS & Call Tone
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- 1x UH45 UHF Radio