Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand conditions, the UH5045 is a highly engineered UHF CB Mobile radio with 80 channels and 5W transmission power. The durable and compact design combined with 80 UHF Narrowband channels ensures the UH5045 is a reliable and ideal mobile radio for truck, 4WD and caravan drivers.
Equipped with an array of features, the UH5045 is installed with 50 user programmable RX channels available for storing favourite listening frequencies (450 to 520 MHz in 12.5 kHz steps), a selection of 7 backlight colour options and 4 brightness levels adjusted according to your personal preference. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5045 is a compact size with a quick release bracket for simple installations, where easy removal is desired and catered to your radio needs. Uniden’s experience and reliability in UHF makes the UH5045 the ideal product, offering the finest components in UHF radios and to deliver the best experience on the road.
*Please note CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are received only channels.
One year warranty on any included accessories
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- Compact Size with Short Chassis: Cabinet Size: 36mm (H) x 126.5mm (W) x 100.5mm (D)
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- 50 User programmable RX channels
- 7 Colour LCD/Keypad Backlit Options and 4 brightness levels
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes
- One Touch Instant Channel Recalling
- Open Scan
- Group Scan
- Dual Watch
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capabilities
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Calling Tone Function
- Optional Remote Speaker Microphone (with built-in LCD)
- Selectable Analog Squelch or Auto Squelch (with optional Remote SPK/MIC)
- Volume Synchronise
- External Speaker and Rear MIC Jack
- Slide Mount (Quick Release) Bracket
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- 1 x UH5045 Radio
- 1 x Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Hanger
- 1 x Mounting Bracket
- 1 x DC Power Cord with Fuse
- 1 x Owner’s Manual