Compact and sleek, the Uniden Solara D UM380 comes equipped with a rugged front microphone, and is packed with features including full DSC capability.
Ideal for off-shore communications, the splashproof radio housing is certified to meet the worldwide JIS4 water-resistance specification*.
The DSC Class D function allows for selective calls to any vessel with a DSC marine radio. A Mobile Maritime Service Identity (MMSI) number is required to use DSC. Send or display position information with the connection of an optional GPS receiver or optional chart plotter. Send an Emergency Distress signal at the touch of the Red Emergency button; this includes your MMSI number and GPS position.
The UM380 allows you to boost the transmission power from 1 watt to 25 watts for maximum transmission distance. The Extra Large LCD Display and Keypad is backlit for easy viewing at night or in low light situations. The microphone and controls are made out of non-slip rubberised material making it comfortable and secure to handle.
Designed in Japan to offer outstanding performance in virtually all conditions and situations, this off-shore radio represents the highest level of quality and performance in marine radios. Uniden’s UM380 is durable and ideal enough for boating, marine, fishermen, commercial use and so much more. With extended range and crystal clear sound, the UM380 is the ultimate in VHF marine communications.
* Complies with JIS4 water-resistant standards, which means the radio is resistant to damage from rain or splashing water.
- Splashproof Design – Complies with JIS4 water-resistant standards, which means the radio is resistant to damage from rain or splashing water
- All USA/International/Canadian Marine Channels
- Large, Dot Matrix Display
- Advanced DSC Class D functions, including Test Calling
- Memory scan mode – Lets you save channels to memory and monitor them in quick succession
- Transmitter Power Level Select – Lets you boost the transmitter power from 1 watt to 25 watts for added transmission distance
- Battery level display and tone – Sounds an alert tone if the battery voltage goes too high or too low
- Triple Watch Operation – Checks the Coast Guard Distress/Hailing channels 16 and 9 in the background
- Size: H 66 mm x W 162 mm x L 128 mm (without Heat Sink)
- Weight: 1.0 kg
- Standard Accessories: Mounting bracket and hardware, microphone hanger
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω nominal