Introducing the latest in UHF Communications from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH35 is a 80 Channel* handheld radio.
The portable UH35 is compact and have been built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand conditions.
The UH35 has a range of up to 3km and with its Range Extender (Duplex) Capability the unit can achieve even further range depending on the location of your local repeater station and topographical conditions. The units also have an operating time of up to 20 hours.
The new and improved ultra-compact design allows you to take the radios anywhere – walking, camping, biking or just hanging out. With extended range and crystal clear sound, UH35 is the ultimate in affordable wireless communications.
* Please Note: CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are receive only channels.
# Range may vary depending on environmental and/or topographical conditions.
â€ Operating time (in hours): 20 hours based on 5% transmitting, 5% receiving and 90% waiting mode with Alkaline Batteries.
Factory setting is to Australian frequencies only. Refer to Owner’s manual for New Zealand setting.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Mini Compact Design
- Built for Rugged Australia and New Zealand Conditions
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- 500mW Maximum RF Output Power
- LCD Display
- D+ Booster (Extreme Distance Booster)
- Range Extender (Duplex) Capability
- Battery Level Indicator
- Auto Battery Save
- Channel Scan
- Auto Squelch
- # Range: 3+kms Typical Range in kms (line of sight)
- Operating Time: 20+hrs
- Batteries: 3xAAA Alkaline Batteries per individual(not included)
- Dimensions: 138mm(H) x 50mm(W) x 30mm(D)
- 1x UH35 UHF Radio
- 1x Belt Clip