Introducing the latest in UHF Communications from the world leaders in wireless communication. The UH5000PNP is a Plug & Play with no installation required making the unit easy to mount and with no hassle.
The UH5000PNP is the ultimate in compact UHF communications and built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions makes it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The UH5000PNP offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The UH5000PNP is a 5W unit with Flip LCD Display allowing large icon display with flip feature for optional reverse mounting. The built-in AVS circuitry allows for an automatic volume stabiliser detecting narrowband and wideband transmission automatically adjusting incoming audio to comparable levels.
The UH5000PNP comes with some great accessories including a Standard Microphone, Microphone Hanger and a Windshield Mounting Bracket.
*Please note CH 22 & 23 are used for telemetry and telecommand applications, voice communications are not permitted on these channels and transmission is inhibited. CH 61, 62 & 63 are for future use and are received only channels.
One year warranty on any included accessories
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Plug & Play
- 80 Narrowband Channels*
- Mini Compact Size: 24mm(H) x 100mm(W) x 80mm(D)
- Large LCD Display & Flip LCD feature
- 7 Colour LCD/Backlit Options
- Built-In AVS Circuitry
- 5W Transmission Power
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- Open Scan
- Group Scan
- Monitor On/Off Function
- Duplex Capability
- Key Beep On/Off Function
- Rotary Channel Select Knob
- Busy Channel Lock-out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- Volume Control
- Power On/Off Control Switch
- External Speaker Jack
- CTCSS (Continuous Tone Coded Squelch System) and DCS (Digital Coded Squelch) Codes
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- 1 x UH5000 Radio
- 1 x Standard Microphone
- 1 x Microphone Hanger
- 1 x DC Power Cord (Cigarette Lead Type)
- 1 x Windshield Mount
- 1 x AT-820 Magnetic Antenna with 3m cable
- 1 x UH5000/AT820 Owner’s Manual