Introducing the latest in UHF communication from the world leaders in wireless communication. The X66 is extremely compact, yet so versatile and full of features and is now equipped with Masterscan Technology. The X66 is built for rugged Australian and New Zealand conditions, making it ideal for the truck drivers, 4WD Drivers and Caravan Drivers. Uniden’s reliability and experience in UHF makes this unit ideal for the professional who needs to keep in touch with the outside world. The X66 offers the finest components, engineering and styling, just what you would expect from Uniden.
The unit has a Remote Speaker Microphone with a built-in Large LCD Backlit Screen, which allows you to control all functions and features remotely, including volume and Power On/Off. Choose from 7 backlit display colours and 3 brightness levels for easy viewing at night, low light situations or just to suit your personal preference. This unit also features Instant Channel Programming and Recall at the touch of a button which is located on the MIC.
The X66 base unit is so compact it can be mounted almost anywhere, including the glove box, under the seat, or in the dashboard. With 5 Watt Output Power and 38 x CTCSS and 104 x DCS Codes to choose from, this unit is the perfect travel companion to enable you to stay in touch.
The latest innovation added is the Master Scan Technology, is designed to ensure minimal disruptions for continuous communication. This premium feature also has Dynamic Switching, which lets users retain constant communication by changing over to unused channels. This network scan function searches for other radios that share the same CTCSS or DCS tone. When the radio detects a signal with no code or an incorrect code, it switches to an unused channel when transmitting. By scanning only group channels, radios in the network will be able to detect and receive group transmissions, offering continuous communication without interruption.
- Trade Quality
- Remote Speaker MIC
- Dual Speaker – Speak MIC & Base
- Master Scan
- 80 Narrowband Channels
- Mini Compact Size: 24mm (H) X 100mm (W) X 95mm (D)
- 5 Watt Transmission Power
- Volume and Channel Controls
- Dot Matrix Display
- 7 Colour LCD Backlight Options (Off, Blue, Red, Purple (magenta), Green, Cyan, Yellow and Clear (White), and 3 brightness levels (Off, Lo and Hi).
- LCD Bright Control
- Dual Speaker with Synchronised Volume (Speaker at Base and MIC)
- Signal Strength and RF Power (S/RF) Meter
- One-Touch Instant Channel Programming and Recall
- One-Touch Calling Tone Function
- One-Touch Monitor On/Off Function
- Adjustable Squelch Level
- Open / Group Scan with Priority Watch
- Dual Watch
- Duplex Capabilities
- CTCS/DSC Codes
- Busy Channel Lock-Out Function
- Roger Beep Function On/Off
- High/Low Voltage Alert
- External Speaker Jack
- Designed and Engineered in Japan
- Built Rugged for Australian and New Zealand Conditions
- 1 X X66 UHF Mobile
- 1 X Remote LCD Speaker MIC
- 1 X 2m Extension Cable
- 1 X Microphone Hanger
- 1 X DC Power Cord
- 1 X Mounting Bracket